For the first time, Odyssey 2020 will feature a tutorial day on May 17, 2020, before the Odyssey 2020 workshop. With this, we aim to further strengthen Odyssey 2020 as an ISCA Tutorial and Research Workshop (ITRW). The tutorial day features short lectures focusing on recent advances in speech technology. A tentative program is presented below.
- End-to-end speaker recognition — why, when and how to do it?
Presenter: Dr Johan Rohdin, Brno University of Technology, Czech Republic
- Anti-spoofing in automatic speaker recognition
Presenter: Dr Massimiliano Todisco, Eurecom, France
- Neural statistical parametric speech synthesis
Presenter: Dr Xin Wang, National Institute of Informatics, Japan
- Neural speech recognition
Presenter: Dr Yotaro Kubo, Google Research, Japan
- Spoken Language Translation and Speech Chain
Presenter: Dr Sakriani Sakti, NAIST, Japan